- Collegial atmosphere and strong diverse patient population in an integrated health care organization.
- The only Internal Medicine Residency in Montana
- 8 Categorical Resident per year and 4 PGY1 Preliminary
- Selected as an Accountable Care Organization by Medicare
- Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for exceptional clinical quality, patient safety, service and value. For more information visit our Quality Awards and Recognition.
- Rural Categorical Rotations
- Resident Faculty Practice is a Patient Centered Medical Home
Education & Mentoring
- 1:1 – 3:1 Faculty-Resident ratio
- Dedicated Program mentor/advisor with 1:1 mentoring for career development, scholarship and clinical support
- High priority on resident and faculty teaching skills acquisition
- Resident day workshops and teaching workshops
- Medical Students on most IM rotations
- See Salary and Benefits for details
- Low cost health insurance for you and your family
- Smart phone and laptop
- Meal allowance and free parking
- In house exercise area and Billings Clinic discounts at local health clubs
- Resident Library with kitchen facilities
- Comfortable call rooms w/internet access
- Maternity and paternity leave
- MKSAP 17-digital for all categorical residents
- Internet access in all team rooms and resident lounge
- Library provides access to over 3,000 electronic journals and textbooks.
- Resources are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Assistance with literature searches and document delivery
- 24/7 Virtual Library
- Electronic medical record at all sites
- ACP membership for all categorical residents paid by program
- State-of-the-art new simulation lab & education center