Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- Newman Lake, Washington
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- I am interested in hospital medicine and learning how to teach patients and peers effectively as a resident and ultimately an attending.
- What excites you the most about starting residency?
- I am excited to take the next step in my career. I look forward to the intense personal growth I will obtain over the next three years which will hopefully shape me into a caring and knowledgeable provider.
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- I like to explore the great outdoors via hiking and backpacking. I am also an avid film and video game connoisseur.
- What are some of your academic achievements?
- Graduated with a BS in Biology from Washington State University. Spent three years working in an evolutionary biology research lab studying self-replicating plants. Spent three years teaching Gross Anatomy. I graduated from Des Moines University College of Medicine in May.
IMRSecond Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.