Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- Great Falls, MT
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- As a future radiologist, I have a keen interest in the diagnosis and monitoring of disease with different imaging modalities. During my intern year, I am looking forward to learning how radiologists can best assist primary care and specialty physicians in providing excellent outcomes and value to their patients.
- What excites you the most about starting residency?
- I am looking forward to working with talented co-residents and learning from dedicated attending physicians. I am excited for more autonomy and responsibility in meeting the health care needs of my patients. I am also thrilled to be back to my home state of Montana for training.
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- I enjoy spending time outdoors and have recently taken up adaptive skiing and hand cycling.
- What are some of your academic achievements?
- I was elected to the University of Washington chapter of AOA as well as the Gold Humanism Honor Society. Additionally, I received the William A. Reynolds Award which recognizes an outstanding student in the field of internal medicine from Montana each year and is sponsored by the American College of Physicians. My proudest and biggest academic achievement to date has been finishing medical school after a cervical spinal cord injury in 2016.
I will have further training in radiology at the University of Washington.
IMRThird Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.