Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- The metropolis of Otto, Wyoming.
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- I am going into anesthesia, so I enjoy learning about physiology and how drugs, illness, and surgery alter normal physiology.
- What excites you the most about starting residency?
- Interacting with the great patients from Montana, Wyoming, and elsewhere, meeting my fellow residents, and working with the physician team at Billings Clinic.
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- Hiking, biking, fixing flats on my bike, trying to catch fish.
- What are some of your academic achievements?
- I’ve done some research on the Achilles tendon, which is a commonly injured tendon on distance athletes. I appreciate working with this group of athletes as they are generally dedicated and hard working.
After my intern year, I will be transitioning to the University of Arizona Anesthesiology Residency program in Tucson, Arizona.
IMRFirst Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.