Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- I am from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Where did you go to medical school?
- I graduated from Universidade Federal di Santa Maria in Brazil. I graduated medical school in 2008 and did a residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in Cardiology and Echocardiography at UFSM. I have a Masters in Pharmacology and a Doctorate degree (PhD) in cardiology.
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- I am interested in cardiovascular prevention especially in rural areas.
- What excites you the most about our new residency?
- I am really excited about quality in healthcare and patient safety.
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- I enjoy going out with my family after work.
IMRThird Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.