Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- I was born and raised in Sidney, MT.
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- I have a strong interest in dermatology, given my career path, however, I also really love geriatric medicine.
- What excites you the most about starting residency?
- Being someone’s doctor! I’m ready for the challenge and the responsibility.
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- I spend the majority of my free time with my family, friends, and pets. My partner, Mitchell, will be moving down to Austin shortly to start his residency in orthopedic surgery so I anticipate traveling down there when possible. I also enjoy hiking and playing volleyball.
- What are some of your academic achievements?
- I am most proud of my work with the homeless population in Seattle. I coordinated a free, bimonthly dermatology clinic for the residents of one of Seattle’s largest homeless shelter and by doing so was able to provide free care to hundreds of people who may not have gotten it otherwise.
Upon completion of my internship with Billings Clinic, I will go to the University of Texas – Austin for further training in Dermatology.
IMRFirst Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.