Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- I was born at Loma Linda University Hospital, and grew up in the neighboring town of Redlands, California. We then moved to Newbury Park, California, where I attended high school, and later returned to work as a high school educator.
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- I find great fulfillment working with underserved populations, I enjoy being part of a team that provides access and an entry point to the healthcare system. I’m also interested in palliative care, and point-of-care ultrasound.
- What excites you the most about starting residency?
- I appreciated the culture of quality in education and patient care I observed while visiting Billings Clinic, and I’m excited do be a part of a dynamic and evolving residency program. I’m also looking forward to the new experience of living in Montana, and can’t wait to embrace and explore all that Big Sky Country has to offer.
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- I enjoy being outdoors, often running, cycling, and hiking. When my family moved to the California coast I fell in love with the ocean and have been an avid surfer ever since. I also read, cook, and try to play any musical instrument I can find. I look forward to skiing, fishing, and exploring Montana!
IMRThird Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.