Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- I was born and raised in Livingston, New Jersey and attended medical school at Rutgers Health Sciences-NJMS. After graduation, I moved to Southern California for a pathology residency.
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- My interests in medicine are broad, but I find Infectious Diseases, Immunology and Oncology particularly fascinating. I look forward to learning from and teaching medical students and co-residents.
- What excites you the most about starting residency?
- Being a part of the team, surrounded by bright and enthusiastic people who share my passion for learning and practicing medicine.
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- Reading everything I can get my hands on, especially anything historical fiction and science related. In a former life, I played an upright bass and still play the electric bass when I have the time. I am always up for seeing live music. I love to hike and look forward to getting better at snowshoeing and learning how to fly fish.
- What are some of your academic achievements?
- After graduating from medical school with a distinction in research (my thesis topic was on Pediatric Acute-onset Neuropsychiatric Syndrome) I completed about two years of a residency in pathology. I have authored five peer-reviewed publications and eight posters that have been presented at meetings.
IMRFirst Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.