Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- Long Island, New York
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- I’m interested in medicine in developing nations and understanding and improving barriers to access.
- What excites you the most about starting residency?
- I am excited to live in Billings and watch the sunrises and sunsets in the Big Sky Country!
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- In my free time I like to be with friends. I draw, see shows, cook, and read. I try to take every chance I can to be creative and inspire others to be the same.
- What are some of your academic achievements?
- I have presented my work in a behavioral lab testing the effects of stachybotrys on memory and cognition, and have had academic posters on the subjects of BRCA and colon cancer presented in health fairs.
IMRFirst Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.