Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- Bismarck, ND
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- Preventative care, especially in the area of modifying cardiac risk factors, management of anticoagulation, evidenced based dietary research.
- What excites you the most about starting residency?
- I enjoy the team approach to medicine, and look forward to working as a team in Billings while learning and taking care of patients.
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- Gardening, cooking, playing tennis with my family.
- What are some of your academic achievements?
- Completed a surgical residency, have practiced both in clinical medicine and hospital administration.
IMRSecond Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.