Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- I was born and raised in New England.
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- My interests are very broad, which is what attracted me to Internal Medicine. I especially enjoy working with underserved populations and learning about global health.
- What excites you the most about starting residency?
- I am excited to begin working with such an incredible team of health care professionals, and am looking forward to exploring the beautiful state of Montana!
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. I also love traveling, skiing, playing tennis, studio art, and getting involved in community service projects.
IMRSecond Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.