Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- I am from Sonoma County, California.
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- I am interested in all areas of internal medicine. Understanding complex illnesses and their appropriate managements in both the inpatient and outpatient setting appeals to me most.
- What excites you the most about starting residency?
- I feel very fortunate to be working alongside the attending physicians whom I have already studied under as a medical student. The opportunity to directly benefit patients and form meaningful relationships with them is exciting. I look forward to learning about the barriers faced in the rural practice setting, and hope to help in finding ways to surmount them. I am also motivated by the amount of medical knowledge I know I will learn and share with others throughout the next three years.
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- I enjoy hiking, salsa dancing, meditation, learning foreign languages, traveling and snowboarding.
- What are some of your academic achievements?
- I have taken part in a variety of biomedical research projects during medical school as well as in my undergraduate training. Before medical school I earned a B.S. in Biophysics and an M.S. in Chemistry at the University of California, San Diego.
IMRSecond Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.