Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- I am from the Seattle area.
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- I find Internal Medicine in its entirety to be a fascinating field. In particular, I have always had great interest in Hematology-Oncology and Palliative medicine.
- What excites you the most about starting residency?
- I am very excited to continue my training with a program that is focused on education. It will also be a great experience to live in Montana and learn about the health problems facing the population here.
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- My hobbies include reading, cooking, baking, and travelling with my husband when we have the time.
- What are some of your academic achievements?
- As a student, I was awarded multiple times for being in the top 3% of students at the University of Zagreb according to GPA ranking. I completed a research project on treatment outcomes of aggressive lymphoma patients with contraindications to anthracycline therapy. Additionally, I served as a teaching assistant in multiple subjects while I was studying.
IMRThird Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.