Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- I grew up in Galena, Illinois and have lived in several areas including Denver, CO and the West Indies.
- Where did you go to medical school?
- I attended Ross University School of Medicine.
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- I am interested in ambulatory care and developing long-term relationships with my patients. I also enjoy rheumatology. As for teaching, I enjoy educating patients on all aspects of their care and health.
- What excites you the most about our new residency?
- We are excited about moving to Big Sky country. Montana has always been a beautiful vacation spot and we are looking forward to being closer to Yellowstone and the mountains. I am also excited to be working with the exceptional faculty that Billings Clinic has in place.
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- Most of the time outside of work revolves around my husband and two children. We enjoy hiking, biking, swimming, games, traveling, spending time with family/friends and most of all snuggling during story time.
IMRThird Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.