Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- I am from Greenville, SC.
- Where did you go to medical school?
- I graduated from Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine – Carolinas Campus, Spartanburg, SC.
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- I am most interested in learning how to care for critically ill patients. I have teaching interests in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.
- What excites you the most about our residency?
- I am most excited about the Billings Clinic’s patient focused mission and resident work-life balance.
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- In my spare time one can find me completing house chores, snow skiing, walking the dogs, or roaming the aisles of Costco.
IMRThird Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.