Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- I was born in Baltimore, MD.
- Where did you go to medical school?
- I went to the University of Queensland/Ochsner Clinical School.
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- I am interested in primary care, cardiology, treating and learning from underserved populations.
- What excites you most about our new residency?
- I am excited to be part of a newly evolving IM residency program. The attendings I met during my interview seemed very responsive to input from residents about how to make the program even better. While I have never lived in Montana, I feel Billings and the patients its serves will provide excellent learning opportunities.
IMRThird Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.