Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- Central Point, Oregon.
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- I am highly interested in Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine. I also enjoy teaching others, so I look forward to working with medical students during residency and hope to become an attending in the future.
- What excites you the most about starting residency?
- I’m excited to take the next big step in continuing my education to become a well-rounded physician. I’m especially excited to be joining a program that is dedicated to quality education and patient care.
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- Having grown up in the Pacific Northwest, I enjoy hiking, camping, and playing golf. I also greatly enjoy spending quality time with my friends and family.
- What are some of your academic achievements?
- I graduated Cum Laude with Departmental Honors from the University of Oregon. I was also inducted into the Sigma Sigma Phi Honor Society while in medical school for my academic performance and commitment to community service.
We will start interviewing applicants from early October to January.