Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- I am originally from the East Coast, but mostly grew up in the Missoula, MT area.
- Where did you go to medical school?
- University of Washington School of Medicine
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- I am interested in gaining experience in therapeutic and ultrasound-guided procedures. More broadly, I plan to train in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, focusing on pain medicine. I am also interested in how chronic illness affects interaction with the community and ways to facilitate access.
- What excites you the most about our new residency?
- Working with and learning from Billings’ many excellent clinical educators. I am also glad to have a chance to go to the rodeo again!
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- I am always on the lookout for a new humorous, adventure-filled book or a new DIY project. My most recent involved making furniture from shipping pallets. I also enjoy getting outside and plan to make many trips to Yellowstone in the next year.
IMRThird Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.