Qualified applicants with completed applications are invited for interviews with the Billings Clinic Internal Medicine Residency from October through January.
It is unlikely that there will be enough time to issue invitations to applicants whose applications are not completed by December 1.
An Application will be Considered Complete when all of the following are submitted:
- A completed ERAS application
- One reference letter from the Chair of Internal Medicine or Director of Internal Medicine Clerkship
- Two reference letters from core clinical supervisors
- Research mentor references will be accepted IN ADDITION to these but will not substitute for a clinical supervisor reference
- Personal Character references e.g clergy, personal physicians, will not be considered
- Dean’s Letter
- Medical School Transcripts from ALL schools attended
- Current USMLE/COMLEX Transcripts/Board Part 1 and 2 (if available) Scores
- Personal Statement
International medical school graduates are required to submit the following ADDITIONAL documentation:
- ECFMG Standard Certificate with valid date
- Scores for examinations used to qualify for the ECFMG Certificate
|Positions Available:||PGY 1: 4 Preliminary IM, and 8 Categorical IM|
|Next positions available:||July 2022|
|*Interview slots may also be filled prior to application deadline therefore early submission is recommended.|
We will start interviewing applicants from October to January.
All applicants must be in status with the Department of Homeland Security prior to the date of the rank order is submitted to the NRMP or prior to position being offered. International applicants that require work authorization in order to participate in the Billings Clinic residency program are expected to receive that authorization through a J-1 visa sponsored by ECFMG. . Once accepted into the program, Billings Clinic will work with ECFMG as required to facilitate issuance of the required authorization. We expect that J1 Visa application be made immediately after Match Day to insure a July start date as required by your NRMP agreement. The program does not sponsor H1B visas.
If you have additional questions please call or email us at:
Billings Clinic Internal Medicine Residency
1-800-332-7156, ext. 2210