Several photos courtesy
of Visit Billings
- Where are you from?
- I was born and raised in Topeka, Kansas and graduated from Washburn University with a major in biology and minor in chemistry.
- Where did you go to medical school?
- I attended medical school at the University of Kansas School of Medicine in Kansas City, Kansas.
- What are your learning and teaching interest areas?
- I’m particularly interested in critical care medicine and enhancing hospital workflow to improve patient care and efficiency in the hospital setting. I also have an interest in improving physician patient interactions while utilizing technology to improve patient care. I’ve been involved in education for many years and look forward to teaching medical students and patients alike.
- What excites you the most about our new residency?
- I’m thrilled to be a part of such a great team of health care providers. Billings Clinic has a wonderful group of staff members and I look forward to learning a great deal from them. Billings Clinic being a newer residency training site, we are presented with a unique opportunity to mold it into a wonderful program that will train many great physicians for years to come.
- How do you spend your time outside of work?
- I love outdoor activities, hiking, mountain biking, camping, and running are a few of the many. When the weather gets colder I enjoy skiing and spending time with family and friends.
IMRThird Year Residents
We will start interviewing applicants from late October to January.